Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I had big intentions to write my blog regularly. Time is tough to find but I wanted to post this nice email I received from a fellow JTA board member. Kenny has a son, Cooper, in 5th grade. Cooper team played after Jensen's game last weekend so he saw JP play her Trojan Hoops game. After the game, Kenny and I were talking and he asked who Jensen was, not knowing she was my daughter. When I told him she was a Prince, he had a ton of positive, nice things to say about her bball skills. Funny, b/c JP had a horrible shooting game (missed about 10 layups) and only scored about 4 points. But, Kenny saw other things in her game that made him send me the following email the next day...

EP-
Just wanted to say again how impressed I was with your daughter’s play on Saturday. She plays very good defense and is aggressive on the offensive end. Tell her to keep up the hard work. I look forward to watching her play on Tuesday and Friday nights in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment